What five things would I do?
If this were my last day, what five things would earn a place in those precious hours.
- I’d take a walk along the road leading to the woods where owls hang out.
- I’d play with my grandchildren and tell them stories either in person or over the Net.
- I’d sit on the dock in the afternoon to reflect and record notes about my life.
- I’d go for a swim and watch the sun go down while sitting on the dock.
- I would eat unlimited amounts of butterscotch ice cream.
And you? What would you do?